Does anyone want to accompany me to the Eldorado National Forest (Placerville to be exact) to help recruit volunteers for some towers up North? I have room for one person and one person only.
Theres a couple of caveats
1. Due to accommodation limitations, you need to be male (sorry ladies)
2. Its an 0500 leave on Friday 6/14/19 with a return date of Monday 6/17/19 (approx 10hrs each way)
3. Its two days of manning an FFLA booth at the county fair from approx 0800 – 2000 on Saturday, and 0800-2200 on Sunday.
4. Its gonna be warm up there, and we will be bringing our booth back down with us so pack light.
5. It wont cost you anything for accommodation but you will have to pay for your meals (which you can write off in taxes)
If you are interested then shoot me an email to email@example.com. First come, first served.